Thursday, March 17, 2011

Arbonne FC5 Complexion Revitalizing Set Review

With spring right around the corner (Sat. March 20th to be exact) I have been in search of some really amazing, fresh products to use for my Spring/Summer skin care routine. I have a hard time deciding on if I should choose some kind of AntiAging Product, or just something ordinary.

I am 25 years old, so I definarely don't have wrinkles yet, but I feel like I am getting some fine lines around my eyes from smiling so much. :)

I have found an AMAZING product line, that I absolutely love and have to share. The company is Arbonne, and the product line is FC5.

First, a little about the Company. Arbonne is a health and welness company that sells their products through Direct Marketing and word of mouth advertising. Their products are all Certified Vegan! Which is amazing because who wants to slather animal fat onto their skin to moisturize it. ::Gross!::


The product line FC5 is geered towards Teens and 20 somethings. The idea behind this line is to prevent the signs of aging from happening. Young women need to HYDRATE their skin in order to prevent wrinkles. FC5 actually has two different lines for their skin care alond with some specialty products.


My skin is Combination/Dry. Some seasons its dryer and some it's oilier, so I have actually tried both lines.
During the Winter/Spring my skin tends to be dry, so I am going to talk about the Complexion Revitalizing Set in this post. (The other set is the Complexion Perfecting Set).

There are 3 products in the main set:

1. Hydrating Cleanser and Freshener
2. Nurturing Day Lotion with SPF 20
3. Moisturizing Night Creme.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these products. You should always use a Wash and Toner, and this wash combines them so it's great if you're pressed for time. It doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry like many cleansers do. The Day Lotion is amazing, it leaves my skin dewy and NOT greasy! Who likes grease? Definately not me. And the night creme is just something that every girl should have in her beauty arsenal. It restores dull tired skin and gives you a fresh pretty face in the morning!

You can find these products at the Arbonne Webstore! If you would like more information about these amazing products, please comment below!

(I was not paid or given any free products to post this review. The views expressed are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment